Twinkl is a great website with lots of resources for all subjects to help during the school closures. I use this website throughout the year with our class and find it very useful. During the closure Twinkl will allow parents a one month FREE Ultimate Membership if they follow the link below and enter the code IRLTWINKLHELPS.
Websites we use everyday
Maps of the world
- https://online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3004- Find countries in differnt continents
- https://www.ireland101.com/quiz/county- Find the counties of Ireland
Maths and English games
- https://www.mathplayground.com/- Spelling bees, grammar games, multiplication and time games.
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/money/toy-shop-money/eur- We are working on money at the minute and this is a great game to help consolidate their learning.
- https://www.storylineonline.net/- We listen to a story every afternoon before hometime.
- https://worldbook.kitaboo.com/reader/worldbook/#!/login- This has access to lots of ebooks e.g. extreme weather, dinosaurs, myths and legends, space.
- https://family.gonoodle.com/ - We use this for dancing, rainy days, mindfulness and breathin
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zf2f9j6/articles/z3c6tfr- We have been working on finger placement when typing over the last few weeks.