School Bill €100, We invite parents to pay half (or all) of their book bill on or before 23/06/17. Balance to be paid in full on the first day of the new school year 29/08/17. Please pay class teacher.
This figure includes:
- Children’s Art and Craft: paint, paper, seasonal materials, craft materials, PVA glue clay, fabrics, play dough, straws, feathers, eyes and sequins etc.
- Classroom resources: A4 paper, A4 card, laminating pouches etc.
- I.T.: software, I.T. maintenance, ink, toner, text-a-parent etc.
- Home School Books
- Folders, copies, pencils and erasers, colouring pencils and crayons, individual whiteboards and children’s whiteboard markers.
- If there is to be any changes to your child’s usual routine – doctor’s appointments, being picked up early from school, not going home on the bus etc. – please contact BOTH the school and the bus escort. A note to the class teacher or a phone call to the school will be necessary should you nominate another to collect your child for any reason.
- Please wear school tracksuit and runners on P.E. days.
- Please send in some spare items of clothing to school in September. These do not need to be school uniform items, merely spares to change into.
- Please send in two packets of baby wipes and two packets of tissues for the use of your child in September
- Your child will need a large shirt for art-an adult’s t-shirt is ideal! This shirt will be kept in school. Please put your child’s name on it.
- Your child will need headphones for IT work during the year. We would suggest purchasing these in Argos and paying for the additional insurance as this allows damaged headphones to be replaced cost free for the duration of 12 months. Previously students have found this facility very useful.
- As part of the school activities your child will be using bicycles. If you wish your child to wear a helmet while participating in these, please send it into school in September.
- Textbooks may be used throughout the year. Payment, if necessary, will be required.
- Please put your child’s name on all of his/her belongings (coat, jumper, art shirt etc.)
- We encourage healthy eating in school! It would be helpful if your child ate some fruit and/or vegetables at break time.